Our attorneys litigate matters in numerous jurisdictions, in both federal and state courts. Our primary geographical practice areas are throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Alternative dispute resolution and arbitration options are always explored and our attorneys represent clients in a variety of alternative dispute forums including ADR Options, Inc., JAMS, the Dispute Resolution Institute, and the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
- Automobile liability
- Bad Faith
- Complex tort
- General tort
- Insurance agency and professional liability
- Insurance coverage
- Personal Injury
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Professional liability
- Underinsured & uninsured motorist litigation
- General Counsel and attorneys- for avionics and and aircraft manufacturers: broad-spectrum of legal representation, ranging from litigation in breach of contract and products liability actions to long-range risk management planning.
- Representation of Fixed Base Operators- including FAR compliance, insurance assessment, contracts analysis.
- Addressing the legal needs of Aircraft Owners- Aircraft acquisition, creation of limited liability corporations, drafting shared ownership contracts.
- Representation of Pilots in FAA enforcement actions.
Business and Commercial
- Guidance for all types of business formations, maintenance and dissolution.
- Serve as general counsel to business owners.
- Contract review, analysis, negotiation and drafting.
- Shareholder’s Agreements.
- Draft, review and negotiation of employment contracts, severance and non-compete agreements.
- Analysis of insurance documents.
Main Office: 12 South Monroe Street
Media, PA 19063
Philadelphia: 1880 JFK Boulevard, 14th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103
West Chester: 900 Airport Road, Suite 1
West Chester, PA 19380
- Legal assessment of claims arising under general liability, automobile, homeowners, professional liability, and excess liability policies.
- Institute Declaratory Judgment Actions in state and federal courts to determine the rights and liabilities of insurers and insured.
- Assessment and representation of clients in errors and omissions (professional negligence) actions.